My dream job is to be a preschool teacher. Iwanted to research what skills you need to be a preschool teacher. So in order to do research I went to www.iseek.org.
As a result of this, I found an overveiw of the job. It said that you need to like working with children(which I love!) and that you need to be organized. I'm a very organized person. I also found out what the work environment would be. It said that you will have to work indoors, which I don't mind. I know the salary is low, but I don't care.
I felt good about what I found except that you will have to do some physical labor.I would love to do this job, but I don't knoe if it will be possible due to the physical activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You did some good research here. You might want to find someone else in the field who is working with the same/similar challenges you face. Talk with them about their experiences.
This is, of course, not an assignment; but I think you might really benefit from continuing your research.
Post a Comment