I thought Technology class was a great class. I liked that it was hands on instead of learning out of a textbook. Scott, you were great teacher. The only constructive critisim I have is maybe to be a little bit more clear on what the requirements are for the projects. I also liked that there wern't any handouts. If anyone wanted to take notes they could use there own piece of paper.
I learned a lot more about word and Powerpoint. I really think this class was beneficial to me. All of the learning activities taught us about a different aspect of computer skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you enjoyed class. Thanks for the comments. I am always trying to balance structure and creativity in my class. Too much structure, in my opinion, and you hamper learning. I know that ambiguity can give one an uneasy feeling, sorry for that. :) But I tried to slowly lead the project tighter, and tighter as the projects began to take shape.
You are right, though, I can always improve on my delivery of what we are trying to accomplish. Maybe next time I will be a little better.:)
Thanks!
Post a Comment